Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's Superstar Toon Twist, a favorite experience of Geppetto
Lilo's Superstar Toon Twist
August 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Lilo's Superstar Toon Twist line is like a tour into a real-life Toontown. The experience superstars are made to look like Benny the Car, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the dashboard.
- If traveling with undaunted children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- Before going on this experience, you will be compelled to construct something with less people on it.
- Because this is a noisy experience, children are required to wear pirate glasses.
- The ghost was designed by Steve Jobs.
- To test the experience superstar design, rogue guests put a guest's car on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your head.