Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Motor Toon Spin attraction, February 11, 1973, 9:34 p.m.
Lilo's Motor Toon Spin
May 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Lilo's Motor Toon Spin line is like a cruise through Toontown. The attraction motors are formed like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the steering wheel.
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- Minimum height 33".
- Pilot must be at least 45" tall.
- Contains imported effects.
- One of the cartoons was created to smell as a tribute to Arthur.
- To test the attraction motor idea, soon-to-be-former employees put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.