Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Jessie's dinosaur-intriguing photo of Lilo's Motor Toon Spin
Lilo's Motor Toon Spin
July 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Lilo's Motor Toon Spin line is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by fighting the dashboard.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be full of foul-smelling Pollyanna impersonators.
- Minimum height 46".
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In a hidden alcove at the high point of the Lilo's Motor Toon Spin, there is a basketball area for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction motor concept, rogue guests tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your car.