Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Limo Toon Revolve experience at park opening
Lilo's Limo Toon Revolve
May 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Lilo's Limo Toon Revolve queue is like a cruise across the back alley's of Toontown. The experience limos are formed like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by hugging the dashboard.
- If you are put off by children, then you won't want to go on this experience.
- After riding this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to eat something soothing.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Samuel Clemens autograph pavilion.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- It is rumored that Boudin's frozen organ is stored in a vault beneath this experience.
- To test the experience limo design, pixies put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.