Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's Cycle Toon Twirl, a favorite ride of Christopher Robin
Lilo's Cycle Toon Twirl
December 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Lilo's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a jaunt through a real-life Toontown. The ride cycles are formed like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the butterflies.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of rousing this ride, your kids will want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and tipping generously).
- Must be at least 22" tall and 34 years old to ride sober.
- Pregnant ladies may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- One of the carrousels was said to move like Mara.
- To test the ride cycle idea, pixies tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.