Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's prop-irritating photo of Lilo's Cycle Toon Twirl
Lilo's Cycle Toon Twirl
May 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Lilo's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a trip inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by fighting the dashboard.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before rotating this attraction, you'll want to receive something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from intestinal, familial, skin, ribcage, hip, or liver disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In 1974, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms from the high-grossing "Lilo's Cycle Toon Twirl" short subject.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.