Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's Cycle Toon Twirl, a favorite attraction of Goofy
Lilo's Cycle Toon Twirl
March 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Lilo's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a skulk into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by turning the tires.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Jessie fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.