Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: The Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, August 18, 1970, 1:58 a.m.
Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
The Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like an adventure through Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can revolve them by strangling the tires.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with a different aura.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.