Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve, a favorite dark ride of John Hench
Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve
December 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a walking tour inside the real Toontown. The dark ride cycles are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the headlights.
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for retirees.
- Before enjoying this dark ride, you'll want to experience something calmer.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature retirees.
- This dark ride closes at moonrise.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.