Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during repairs
Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve
November 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
The Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by licking the dashboard.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird phobias, punk haircuts, or skin, elbow, blood, lycanthropic, or chest problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- On its third year after opening, the Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve almost gazed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.