Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve thrill ride during construction
Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve
November 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a journey through Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by harassing the headlights.
- Warning: quite fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young chickens.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a 4D thrill ride, the uninsured are required to buy safety waivers.
- This thrill ride overheats significantly less than any other thrill ride in Disneyland.
- To test the thrill ride cycle design, rogue guests rode an Autopia car on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.