Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve dark ride as seen from the top of Anaheim
Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 31, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Five mice (by "Classic Sword" Facebook page)
The Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a journey across Toontown. The dark ride cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the wheel.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this dark ride.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 2 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses away from the vehicle at all times.
- Above this dark ride can be found the rumored initiates-only Group 54 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where milk is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the iconic room.
- To test the dark ride cycle idea, cast members put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.