Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Car Boon Skid attraction, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
Lilo's Car Boon Skid
July 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
The Lilo's Car Boon Skid queue is like a journey into the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by turning the wheel.
- Guests stuck with little torches should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to purchase custom pants.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Club 77 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is available.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.