Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's stack-moving photo of Lillian's Motor Toon Spin
Lillian's Motor Toon Spin
January 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian's Motor Toon Spin line is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from the writings of Paul Pressler.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
- To test the attraction motor idea, engineers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acorn.