Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's Motor Toon Spin attraction at night
Lillian's Motor Toon Spin
July 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt across Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the headlights.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or finger, hip, or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Speakeasy 65 hideaway -- the only place in Shanghai where alcohol is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- To test the attraction motor design, pixies tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.