Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
Lillian's Cycle Toon Twist
December 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a trip inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by burning the bananas.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- At one location in the film, you can almost see a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Stinky Pete when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, soon-to-be-former employees put a Finding Nemo submarine on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.