Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lillian's Cycle Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Lillian's Cycle Toon Twist
December 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a journey into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by strangling the bunnies.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, weird extra limbs, or attention-span or immunological problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- On its first day after the park opened, the Lillian's Cycle Toon Twist barely was mislayed.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers installed a Main Street vehicle in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.