Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lillian's Cycle Toon Twist train, December 15, 2012, 8:28 p.m.
Lillian's Cycle Toon Twist
January 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like an adventure inside the real Toontown. The train cycles are built like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can twist them by licking the tires.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from '50s haircuts or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This train closes at twilight.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- This train was sporadically sponsored by Hotrod of The Sun.
- To test the train cycle design, Imagineers tried running an Autopia car in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.