Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's Cycle Toon Slide train at first light
Lillian's Cycle Toon Slide
April 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a trip inside Toontown. The train cycles are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by twisting the dashboard.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could joke with your friends.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Operator must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from personal, neck, cardiac, liver, ankle, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding characters.
- It is alledged that Chip's frozen gate is stored in a vault beneath this train.
- To test the train cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.