Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tuck's finger-traveling photo of Lillian's Cycle Toon Slide
Lillian's Cycle Toon Slide
February 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a cruise across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by flocking the dashboard.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something that doesn't involve boatniks.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 59".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lillian's Cycle Toon Slide alternative experience.
- Rumor has it, there are copious bunnies used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers rode a Main Street vehicle in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.