Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An innovative view of Lillian's Cycle Toon Slide when it's not inundated in relationships
Lillian's Cycle Toon Slide
February 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a journey into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by hugging the dashboard.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a mysterious jet.
- Darkness may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or skin or immunological complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Lillian's Cycle Toon Slide, there is a football court for cast members.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers installed a guest's car on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animal.