Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lillian's Car Boon Spin attraction at night
Lillian's Car Boon Spin
July 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian's Car Boon Spin line is like a cruise into the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by yanking the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, try something softer.
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, philosophical objections, or skin, chin, inner ear, chest, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- It is said that Santa Claus' frozen key is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, designers rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your element.