Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Lillian's Cab Toon Spin attraction at a distance
Lillian's Cab Toon Spin
November 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian's Cab Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cabs are just like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the headlights.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Marc Davis autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The bartender was personally approved by George of the Jungle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
- To test the attraction cab idea, summer interns, working in secret, put an unwilling guest on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.