Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prominent view of Lightning McQueen's Truck Toon Hula when it's bathed in children
Lightning McQueen's Truck Toon Hula
April 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Lightning McQueen's Truck Toon Hula line is like a journey across the world of Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by hugging the bulbs.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from Orange County.
- To test the attraction truck design, rogue guests tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.