Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its frightful anniversary
Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twist
April 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
The Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons within the wild animals at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The comment about props is a movie reference.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.