Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's flume-tweeting photo of Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twist
Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twist
April 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
40 minutes (or 28 minutes by pretending you're hard)
The Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by hugging the dashboard.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, weird missing kidneys, or leg, chest, familial, or hair problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom pants.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches beside the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers put a Davy Crockett canoe in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.