Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, March 6, 1995, 4:33 a.m.
Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twist
November 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a journey through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can twist them by strangling the wheel.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and adorable).
- Special effects may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate mortals.
- This attraction's track actually extends beside the ground.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.