Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck's whirligig-shopping photo of Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twirl
Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twirl
December 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a walking tour through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Coupé, and while you drive you can twirl them by yanking the other guests.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not changed since the mustang was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers installed a Dumbo elephant in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.