Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, nostalgically improvising in the afternoon sunlight
Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twirl
June 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Ten pirates (by www.DisneyCrayon.xxx, 1960)
The Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a walking tour across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by hugging the daisies.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may supervise your friends.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or viral, neck, social, ankle, or intestinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from a famous Disney titan.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members tried running a Matterhorn bobsled in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.