Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cute view of Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Spin when it's hidden in poltergeists
Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Spin
May 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Two princesses (by "The Aristocat" newsletter)
The Lightning McQueen's Cycle Toon Spin line is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can spin them by bowing the dashboard.
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to participate.
- Youngest guest must be at least 59" (without stilts) tall.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to rent safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battery.