Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Auto Toon Spin attraction at park closing
Lightning McQueen's Auto Toon Spin
April 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Lightning McQueen's Auto Toon Spin line is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction autos are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by preening the tires.
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or brain, stomach, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In 2010, this attraction was reworked to tone down characters that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- To test the attraction auto concept, designers rode a Main Street vehicle on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.