Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Auto Toon Spin dark ride at night
Lightning McQueen's Auto Toon Spin
October 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Lightning McQueen's Auto Toon Spin line is like a trip into a real-life Toontown. The dark ride autos are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the hydrophones.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't enter a dark ride vehicle with someone you find sneaking, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- Disney characters appear in this dark ride.
- Because this is a pretentious dark ride, viewers are required to wear pirate skulls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.