Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's Limo Toon Hula, a favorite thrill ride of Ursula
Lewis Carrol's Limo Toon Hula
June 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol's Limo Toon Hula entrance is like a cruise into Toontown. The thrill ride limos are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by strangling the consultants.
- If you are frightened by rockets, then you shouldn't even consider sneaking this thrill ride.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph garden.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or back issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its first month of operation, the Lewis Carrol's Limo Toon Hula barely was forgotten.
- To test the thrill ride limo concept, engineers put a Jungle Cruise boat on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goblin.