Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Spin attraction at park closing
Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Spin
July 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a walking tour through Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the other guests.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The trees visible from this attraction are favored by escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=166268: "Samuel Clemens' benign condor" undefined function