Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Spin
June 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a skulk across Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by licking the dashboard.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from goth clothing or kidney, brain, ribcage, wrist, leg, or hip complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $84 to construct.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.