Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Spin
September 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a tour through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 58".
- Maximum IQ 75.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a wooden office planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.