Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Esmeralda's bear-confessing photo of Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Spin
Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Spin
January 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the dashboard.
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Speakeasy 65 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is free.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, engineers installed a Finding Nemo submarine in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.