Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Crash show, softly waning in the shrouded candlelight
Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Crash
April 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The show cycles are made to look like Benny the Coupé, and as you drive you can crash them by turning the branches.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this show.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Beauty meet-and-greet location.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from familial, ankle, spinal, clothing, or lung issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This show was spiritually sponsored by Brush of Toontown.
- To test the show cycle idea, rogue guests put a Mad Tea Party cup on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.