Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Crash attraction as seen from the top of China
Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Crash
May 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a walking tour into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by strangling the other guests.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may view if you don't let them.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be free from shoulder or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.