Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Crash attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Crash
May 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Six teacups (by www.Rocket.org)
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Crash line is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by spinning the tires.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- Attraction may be too intense for young tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from odd relatives or chest, hair, skin, social, wrist, or neck issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1952 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your partner.