Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Break attraction, brightly standing in the morning sunlight
Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Break
May 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction mouse ears (by Boudin)
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Break queue is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can break them by joking the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to uncover this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Major Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to run to this attraction for a moment prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's exterior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the stormy mermaid.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.