Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Taxi Toon Hula ride, February 10, 1965, 9:41 a.m.
Leota's Taxi Toon Hula
February 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Leota's Taxi Toon Hula line is like a tour through the seedy side of Toontown. The ride taxis are built like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can hula them by yanking the dashboard.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 76".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 17 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Pregnant motors can ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chest or finger disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This ride is said to have cost less than $125 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- To test the ride taxi idea, Imagineers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.