Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Superstar Toon Crash attraction during construction
Leota's Superstar Toon Crash
July 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Leota's Superstar Toon Crash line is like a trip across the real Toontown. The attraction superstars are supposed to look like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can crash them by yanking the steering wheel.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Must be at least 58" tall and 21 years old to ride with the pilot.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from wrist, liver, hip, or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Tommy Cole originally intended for this attraction to showcase live airports.
- Be sure to look for a surreal Mickey when you ride past the queue.
- To test the attraction superstar design, designers rode a Dumbo elephant in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.