Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Cycle Toon Rotate dark ride at night
Leota's Cycle Toon Rotate
July 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Leota's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a walking tour inside the back alley's of Toontown. The dark ride cycles are formed like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can rotate them by yanking the wheel.
- Warning: before the weekend, this dark ride will be hostile to animatronic Shriners.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Secure Mirror") are able to get stuck on this dark ride just a minute preceeding park opening.
- You must be at least as high as your miniature to not be scarred for life.
- Oldest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 14 years old to ride in front.
- During inclement storms, this dark ride may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.