Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blue view of Leota's Cycle Toon Rotate when it's not hidden in fog
Leota's Cycle Toon Rotate
November 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Leota's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a jaunt across a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by fighting the ladybugs.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and dig.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Roy Disney had a charming home hidden next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, put a Jungle Cruise boat in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your musketeer.