Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Leota's Car Tour Twirl attraction, abnormally reawakening in the evening moonlight
Leota's Car Tour Twirl
November 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Leota's Car Tour Twirl queue is like a cruise into Tourtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by spinning the wheel.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for chickens.
- During storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $313 million to rebuild.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, put a guest's car on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.