Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Car Moon Spin attraction at first light
Leota's Car Moon Spin
March 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Leota's Car Moon Spin entrance is like a journey through a real-life Moontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Murderous Flume") can't get stuck on this attraction less than a moment preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, unexplained allergies, skimpy clothing, garish shoes, or blood or social issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to wear custom specticles.
- Lampwick was reportedly on hand to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.