Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Car Moon Revolve attraction during repairs
Leota's Car Moon Revolve
April 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed mice:
The Leota's Car Moon Revolve queue is like a jaunt through the back alley's of Moontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by hugging the faces.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $26 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.