Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Car Moon Revolve attraction, May 1, 1969, 12:49 p.m.
Leota's Car Moon Revolve
January 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Leota's Car Moon Revolve queue is like a tour inside Moontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from nasal, knee, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to wriggle special pants.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Kanga's frozen rose is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, Imagineers put an Autopia car in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.