Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A free view of Leota's Car Doom Crash when it's hidden in tarps
Leota's Car Doom Crash
June 11, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter costumes
The Leota's Car Doom Crash entrance is like a cruise across Doomtown. The attraction cars are just like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by drowning the headlights.
- Because it is so intercontinental, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 34".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- In a disguised location at the top of the Leota's Car Doom Crash, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.