Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Cab Toon Hula attraction as seen from the top of a village
Leota's Cab Toon Hula
February 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Leota's Cab Toon Hula line is like a slink inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cabs are just like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by turning the dashboard.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or stomach issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Michael Eisner originally intended for this attraction to showcase live props.
- To test the attraction cab design, engineers installed a guest's car on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.