Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack's Motor Toon Revolve attraction during construction
Launchpad Mcquack's Motor Toon Revolve
April 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Launchpad Mcquack's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a trip across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by strangling the headlights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum width 80".
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature children.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by escaped toons.
- To test the attraction motor concept, rogue guests tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.