Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack's Motor Toon Revolve attraction at park closing
Launchpad Mcquack's Motor Toon Revolve
May 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Launchpad Mcquack's Motor Toon Revolve line is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by performing the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction by yourself.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Chip meet-and-greet place.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons inside the attraction at various times.
- This is the only attraction in the resort in which a glimpse of Slinky Dog can be witnessed.
- To test the attraction motor idea, rogue guests tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your king.