Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack's Motor Toon Revolve attraction at park opening
Launchpad Mcquack's Motor Toon Revolve
September 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Launchpad Mcquack's Motor Toon Revolve queue is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Benny the Cue, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to measure your party.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something more thrilling.
- No babies or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- In 1975, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
- To test the attraction motor design, engineers installed an unwilling guest in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.