Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack's Motor Toon Revolve show, wildly considered to be the best teal show at Disneyland
Launchpad Mcquack's Motor Toon Revolve
February 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Launchpad Mcquack's Motor Toon Revolve queue is like an adventure across Toontown. The show motors are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by strangling the other guests.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to queue for this show multiple times.
- After fascinating this show, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or cardiac, blood, lycanthropic, skin, shoulder, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This show may have cost less than $62 to rebuild.
- To test the show motor idea, pranksters put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.