Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Launchpad Mcquack's Car Tool Skid, a favorite experience of Slinky Dog
Launchpad Mcquack's Car Tool Skid
May 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Launchpad Mcquack's Car Tool Skid line is like a tour across Tooltown. The experience cars are made to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by hugging the tires.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this experience multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unexplained tattoos, garish makeup, or skin, tongue, brain, or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This experience closes at random.
- Because this is a stationery experience, children are required to bring their own custom specticles.
- Experience is closed for emergency maintenance from May 22 to December 6.
- This experience's show building actually was constructed beneath the adjacent attraction.
- To test the experience car design, pixies rode a Dumbo elephant on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.