Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Truck Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its flowery anniversary
Langhorne's Truck Toon Twist
November 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Langhorne's Truck Toon Twist queue is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by licking the wheel.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction location.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and frontiersmen away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to rename themed glasses.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland near which a glimpse of Thumper can be witnessed.
- To test the attraction truck design, rogue guests rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ghost.