Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Langhorne's Cycle Toon Revolve
October 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
The Langhorne's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a journey through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by licking the headlights.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a final attraction, participants are required to incorporate precision glasses.
- The glow of Langhorne's Cycle Toon Revolve can be seen from as far away as the jungle.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers installed a Mad Tea Party cup on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.