Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Cycle Toon Revolve adventure, November 17, 1981, 1:35 a.m.
Langhorne's Cycle Toon Revolve
December 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Langhorne's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a trip into the real Toontown. The adventure cycles are shaped like Benny the Car, and as you drive you can revolve them by suing the headlights.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters are apt to rob you.
- After experiencing this adventure, go on something more exciting.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.