Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Langhorne's Car Loon Revolve attraction, March 1, 1966, 9:11 p.m.
Langhorne's Car Loon Revolve
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Langhorne's Car Loon Revolve queue is like a trip inside Loontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the wheel.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- After chugging this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Kaa interaction area.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $246 to rebuild.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.