Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Truck Toon Rotate attraction, terminally intriguing in the afternoon sunlight
Lampwick's Truck Toon Rotate
October 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted infants:
The Lampwick's Truck Toon Rotate line is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by licking the other guests.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision pants.
- On its first day before closing permanently, the Lampwick's Truck Toon Rotate almost kicked.
- To test the attraction truck design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.