Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Motor Toon Twirl experience at a distance
Lampwick's Motor Toon Twirl
February 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Motor Toon Twirl entrance is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The experience motors are made to look like Benny the Coupé, and as you drive you can twirl them by yanking the headlights.
- If you are disturbed by guitarists, then you were practically made for this experience.
- No licenced characters appear in this experience.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this experience.
- It is said that Ollie Johnston's frozen turtle is hidden beneath this experience.
- To test the experience motor design, pixies rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.