Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Motor Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Lampwick's Motor Toon Twirl
July 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
The Lampwick's Motor Toon Twirl line is like a journey inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can twirl them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with Ferdinand the Bull fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to savor safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from May 3 to August 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.