Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Limo Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Lampwick's Limo Toon Twirl
April 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Limo Toon Twirl line is like a cruise into Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by rolling the wheel.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, clown perfume, or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.