Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Lampwick's Limo Toon Twirl, a favorite attraction of Rajah
Lampwick's Limo Toon Twirl
May 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Two and five sixteenths happy faces (by "Antebellum Cheetah" newsletter)
The Lampwick's Limo Toon Twirl queue is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction limos are just like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by strangling the steering wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or chin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to chase special belts.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1953 World's Pavilion.
- To test the attraction limo design, Imagineers tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.