Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Car Tool Rotate attraction, almost considered to be the finest fantastical attraction at Disneyland
Lampwick's Car Tool Rotate
May 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
The Lampwick's Car Tool Rotate entrance is like a slink inside the back alley's of Tooltown. The attraction cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- The top of Lampwick's Car Tool Rotate can be spotted from as far away as Norway.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.