Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elaborate view of Lampwick's Car Loon Twirl when it's not hidden in fog
Lampwick's Car Loon Twirl
July 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Car Loon Twirl line is like a walking tour across the real Loontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by hugging the other guests.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider performing this attraction.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or finger or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- At one location in the film, you can just see a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.