Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: John Hench's manager-wandering photo of Lampwick's Car Doom Hula
Lampwick's Car Doom Hula
November 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Car Doom Hula queue is like an adventure into the bad part of Doomtown. The attraction cars are formed like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can hula them by twisting the other guests.
- If it's Christmas, other guests could sing to your friends.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to experience this attraction half a moment preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum width 52".
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Synchronized with a 1977 refurbishment, new art was jazzed up in the buy-a-bride desk.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.