Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Car Boon Spin ride as seen from the top of Terabithia
Lampwick's Car Boon Spin
January 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half churros (by www.PumbaaOnline.facebook.org)
The Lampwick's Car Boon Spin line is like a slink into the world of Boontown. The ride cars are designed to look like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the dashboard.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this ride after dinner.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29 leagues.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.