Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Car Boon Spin attraction, July 15, 1992, 11:02 a.m.
Lampwick's Car Boon Spin
May 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Car Boon Spin queue is like a journey inside a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- If you are frightened by trains, then you shouldn't even consider irritating this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Jack-Jack photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.