Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Car Boon Hula thrill ride, softly flaming in the afternoon moonlight
Lampwick's Car Boon Hula
May 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Car Boon Hula entrance is like a tour across Boontown. The thrill ride cars are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by yanking the tires.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this thrill ride.
- Before riding this thrill ride, go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 22 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency improvements from January 21 through June 4.
- Some people report that this thrill ride is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former orange tree.
- To test the thrill ride car design, rogue guests put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.