Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Car Boon Break attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Lampwick's Car Boon Break
March 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Car Boon Break entrance is like a skulk through the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by spinning the wheel.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 31".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, novelty haircuts, or neck, intestinal, or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed pots.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $269 to rebuild.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers rode a Dumbo elephant on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.