Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Auto Toon Spin attraction during repairs
Lampwick's Auto Toon Spin
March 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Auto Toon Spin entrance is like a skulk through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can spin them by licking the wheel.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Explosions may be too boring for tweens.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase themed broomsticks.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Robin Crusoe.
- To test the attraction auto idea, Imagineers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.