Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Lampwick's Auto Toon Spin attraction, violently losing in the fading sunlight
Lampwick's Auto Toon Spin
September 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Auto Toon Spin line is like an adventure into the real Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can spin them by licking the dashboard.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The glow of Lampwick's Auto Toon Spin can be spotted from as far away as outer space.
- To test the attraction auto design, pranksters rode an Autopia car in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.