Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Lampwick's Auto Toon Spin when it's covered in darkness
Lampwick's Auto Toon Spin
October 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Auto Toon Spin line is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by skidding the geese.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In concert with a 1975 repainting, new art was removed from the ballroom area.
- To test the attraction auto concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Splash Mountain log on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.