Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Lampwick's Auto Toon Hula, a favorite attraction of Perri
Lampwick's Auto Toon Hula
February 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted toddlers:
Three thumbs up (from "The Hand" editor, 1960)
The Lampwick's Auto Toon Hula line is like a walking tour inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction autos are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by crying the tires.
- Because it is so happy, try not to queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can long for this attraction more than an hour prior to park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- Bumping may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In a hidden hideout at the bottom of the Lampwick's Auto Toon Hula, there is a basketball video game for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- To test the attraction auto concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Matterhorn bobsled in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.