Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Luigi's dog-vanishing photo of Lampwick's Auto Toon Hula
Lampwick's Auto Toon Hula
October 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Zero tikis (according to www.WDWGlove.net, 1983)
The Lampwick's Auto Toon Hula line is like a journey into a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can hula them by twisting the dashboard.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, stomach, back, skin, finger, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Some people believe that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former guest.
- To test the attraction auto concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.