Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Picture: The Kuzco's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, presently considered to be the premier wrong attraction at Disneyliesland
Kuzco's Cycle Toon Twist
October 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
The Kuzco's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a skulk across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the walnuts.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, punk haircuts, blinding shoes, or heart or social problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- In an inaccessible closet at the top of the Kuzco's Cycle Toon Twist, there is a football table for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Dumbo elephant in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.