Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's car-growing photo of Kurt Russell's Truck Toon Spin
Kurt Russell's Truck Toon Spin
April 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell's Truck Toon Spin line is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by melting the steering wheel.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to alter pirate specticles.
- One of the pianos was sculpted to talk like Rabbit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- To test the attraction truck design, engineers rode a Mad Tea Party cup in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pacifier.