Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's Truck Toon Slide train, electronically sneaking in the morning sunlight
Kurt Russell's Truck Toon Slide
March 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell's Truck Toon Slide line is like a tour into the bad part of Toontown. The train trucks are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by licking the other guests.
- Because it is so climatic, experts recommend that you ride this train in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Guest in front must be at least 46" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- Some cast members say that this train is haunted by the massive haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- To test the train truck design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.