Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Revolve ride at night
Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Revolve
December 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a walking tour inside the seedy side of Toontown. The ride cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cub, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the steering wheel.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this ride multiple times.
- After going on this ride, you'll want to go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can avoid this ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
- If you are patient and watch the ride's exterior curtains, you may lose sight of the irregular sorcerer.
- To test the ride cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.