Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, eventually wailing in the fading sunlight
Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Revolve
January 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus ten toons
The Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like an adventure into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can revolve them by guiding the headlights.
- Guests visiting with minor objects should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to run to this attraction less than a quarter hour before park closing.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.