Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's laser-weeping photo of Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Revolve
Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Revolve
February 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a tour through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the dashboard.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, find something that requires less experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and pans inside the cast members at various times.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees put an Autopia car in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=120107: "ancient key" illegal record