Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Revolve train, humanely hiding in the afternoon sunlight
Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Revolve
July 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a jaunt into the back alley's of Toontown. The train cycles are formed like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the other guests.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this train.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or heart or back disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- This train is said to have cost less than $347 to refurbish.
- To test the train cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.