Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's Car Tour Slide train as seen from the top of the facility
Kurt Russell's Car Tour Slide
April 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Two and five thirds squares
The Kurt Russell's Car Tour Slide line is like a trip inside Tourtown. The train cars are just like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by turning the motors.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this train will be hostile to Shriners.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure or neck, inner ear, shoulder, or immunological problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This train may become addictive.
- One of the perches was sculpted to move like Ghirardelli.
- To test the train car idea, cast members rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.