Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's BMW Toon Twirl attraction during refurbishment
Kurt Russell's BMW Toon Twirl
January 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell's BMW Toon Twirl line is like a skulk inside the real Toontown. The attraction bmws are shaped like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can twirl them by turning the dashboard.
- Guests struggling with solid fledglings should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 53".
- Pilot must be at least 65" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland in which a glimpse of Beauty can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a wicked Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, designers tried running an Autopia car on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.