Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A retired view of Kurt Russell's BMW Toon Twirl when it's not inundated in tarps
Kurt Russell's BMW Toon Twirl
October 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell's BMW Toon Twirl line is like a cruise into Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can twirl them by licking the steering wheel.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to buy precision waivers.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious marines used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction bmw design, pranksters rode an unwilling guest on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.